Reserved Parking at University Towers
Residents of University Towers can rent a 24/7 reserved parking space in the lot adjacent to University Towers. Spaces are available for a semester or the full academic year.
Reserved spaces are available only to residents of University Towers, College Campanile Apartments and VIVA5750 Apartments. Proof of residency may be required. College Campanile Apartments residents click here to purchase. VIVA5750 Apartments residents click here to purchase.
- $690 – 11.5 Month Parking including Winter and Summer Breaks (August 21, 2023 – August 2, 2024) (Viva & College Campanile ONLY)
- $550 – Academic Year 2023-2024 including Winter Break (August 21, 2023 – May 10, 2024)
- $300 – Fall 2023 including Winter Break (August 21, 2023 – January 14, 2024)
The space you rent will be yours and yours alone 24 hours a day.
Your permit is only valid for your space at University Towers. It cannot be used at other campus parking lots.
Permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis with spaces assigned in the order received.
Parking Permits will be available for pick-up on Move-In Day at the following locations:
- August 17, 2023: 10am – 12pm and 3pm – 5pm at the Granada Apartments
- August 18, 2023: 10am – 12pm and 3pm – 5pm at the University Towers Parking Office
- August 19, 2023: 10am – 12pm and 3pm – 5pm at the University Towers Parking Office
- August 20, 2023: 1pm – 5pm at the University Towers Parking Office
Your car must be in its assigned parking space by 12:01am on August 21, 2023 or face the possibility of your car being
towed at your expense.
Beginning August 21, 2023, permits will be available for pick-up in the University Towers Parking Office weekdays from 10:30am - 12pm and 3:30pm – 5pm.
Please bring a photo ID.
Questions: Contact Cheryl Muth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-594-8009.
Student Information - Purchase Your Parking Permit